Relaxation Massage Tutor - Christchurch
Are you looking to further your career in massage therapy education?
- You will hold a qualification in Massage Therapy (minimum Diploma, Degree preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience within a tertiary institute
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the administration of a teaching programme in a tertiary institute
- Professional and academic English (both written and oral skills) to a high level
- Personal and organisational skills to meet the requirements of the job
- High level of interpersonal skills.
Key competencies and clinical and teaching skills:
Proficiency in basic and advanced massage techniques, preferably:
- Relaxation Massage
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Myofascial release
- Sports therapy
- Manual Lymphatic drainage
- Clinical reasoning and differential diagnosis.
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage (Level 4)
- 20 hours/week
You will deliver lectures and practical classes covering Introduction to A&P, Relaxation Massage, Business Skills, Communication and Sports Massage.
Applicants should hold a Diploma in Massage, or equivalent, have 5 years clinical experience, 3 years teaching experience in massage at tertiary level and administrative skills.
For more information contact:
Nick Burrows, telephone (03) 961 3046, email: email@example.com
Please submit your CV and letter of application to:
PO Box 8245