How to Enrol at the New Zealand College of Massage
Online enrolment is the quickest and easiest way for us to receive your application.
Download the domestic application form as a PDF and send your complete application to:
PO Box 1260
Wellington, New Zealand
Important information, how to enrol and entry criteria for International students.
To study at NZ College of Massage at Diploma Level the entry requirements are:
Be over 18 years of age (in the first six months of the year of enrolment) with physical and mental fitness; and who have attained the following minimum requirements, or equivalent:
Academic requirements – 42 credits at NCEA level 3 (or higher) in approved subjects made up of:
- 14 credits in Chemistry, Science or Biology
- 14 credits in Health Studies, Physical Education or Physics
- 14 credits from one or two other domains
Literacy requirements – 8 credits at Level 2 (or higher) in
English or te Reo Maori made up of:
- 4 credits in reading
- 4 credits in writing
To study at NZ College of Massage at Certificate level the entry requirements are:
Be over 18 years of age with physical and intellectual fitness and
- International students with Academic IELTS 5.5 or above and
- Domestic students with English as a second language with Academic IELTS 5.5 or above.