Sep 28, 2018
Become a Student Recruitment Advisor at New Zealand College of Massage
Do you have a welcoming, positive and bubbly nature? If you're a combination of these things, but also a great communicator, understand the importance of health and well-being and exude a classy touch of sales skill, this rewarding role may be for you.
Our Auckland Campus are looking for a friendly but engaged sales minded person who can fit into our team. We want a 'go-getter' who can connect with our students and knows how beneficial this industry is. Someone who will enjoy communicating with potential students and helping them into a study pathway that's best for them.
Our ultimate goal is to develop their skills and learning, and guide them into a future they've always dreamed of! So as their first point of contact, you'll need to have great rapport building skills to develop meaningful relationships with our external stakeholders and ensure our students get the best customer-service experience, resulting in their placement within the most suitable programme for them.
We are part of New Education Group, and a leading NZQA category 1 tertiary provider of vocational education. We have valuable practical programmes that are designed to cover a wide range of skills and knowledge required for a diverse career in the Massage Therapy Industry. We're also a national provider across New Zealand, with campuses in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
About the role:
- The Student Recruitment Advisor is a sales position with the primary purpose of contacting future student enquiries with a view to convert those enquiries into a campus interview and subsequently, enrol.
- You will be measured against set targets in terms of sales conversions
- You will be converting enquiries driven through various online and offline marketing strategies as well as creating and converting enquiries through new direct sales initiatives
- You will be responsible for creating a positive experience for future students through excellent customer service from the very first interaction with the Group
- You will also be building relationships with external stakeholders
If you think you encompass the above and would like to join us, click here. This will take you through to the ACG Education website where you can learn more about the position and apply.
- Experience in a contact centre environment, particularly with outbound sales calls and following up on initial enquiries
- Target driven with a strong network
- Proven success within a sales role
- High degree of customer service delivery ability
- Has the ability to successfully multitask and manage conflicting priorities well
- Culturally aware and actively uses this to strengthen relationships