Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT)
with Jacqui Beutel
As part of our commitment to continuing education New Zealand Collage of Massage are proud to bring you Jaqcui Beutel!
Jacqui will be presenting a comprehensive and detailed, hands-on, 6 day workshop. It will give you the training and skill-set you need to be able to treat and manage clients with Lymphoedema, as well as other associated conditions like lipoedema and oedema.
REGISTER HERE to a Jaqcui Beutel workshop
Early-bird and standard rate information
- Early-bird rate $1550AUD if paid before 10 December 2018.
- Standard rate $1750AUD (full payment required)
Are you putting your client at risk of lymphoedema?
Date: 4-9 February 2019
Schedule: 8.30am - 5.30pm (negotiable)
Location: Level 9, 76-86 Manners Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Cost: See above
Focuses on lymphoedema, the pathology and management of lymphoedema. Practical work covers manual drainage.
You may also know this as Complex Lymphatic Therapy (CLT) or Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
- Anatomy and physiology of lymphatics
- Pathology of oedema, lipoedema and lymphoedema
- The causes and stages of lymphoedema
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Treatment of lymphoedema
- Principles behind Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy
- Watersheds, dermatomes
- Taking an accurate health history
- Demonstration and practical application of the sequence and much more…..